lundi 12 mars 2012

(rock australien) The Sunnyboys (1981)

Groupe de rock australien absolument génial dont voici les titres de l'album éponyme.

I can't talk to you
My old friend
Trouble in my brain
Gone
It's not me
Happy man
Alone with you
Tunnel of love
Liar
Let you go
I'm shakin'
I can't talk to you (reprise)

Compilation:
Sunnyboys This is real singles / Live / rare

CD1

Love to rule
Stop & think
To the bone
The Seeker
What you need

Tomorrow will be fine
Happy man
Alone with you
Guts of Iron
Physical jerk
My only friend
Tell me what you say
You need a friend
No love around
This is real
Pain
Show me some discipline
Love in a box
Comes as no surprise
Bottom of my heart
You need a friend reprise

CD2
(Titres différents)

Why do I cry
Strategy idol
I don't want you
I want to be alone
Thrill
I'm not satisfied
Birthday

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire