dimanche 29 juillet 2012

Petite radio sixties

The Rolling stones - Honky Tonk Women (1969)
The Who - Magic bus (1968)
The Byrds - Eight miles high (1966)
Van Morrison - Brown eyed girl
Otis Redding - Hard to handle
The Kinks - Dandy (1966)
Fleetwood Mac - Love that burns
Led Zeppelin - Thank you
The Troggs - I can't control myself
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight return) (1970)
Jefferson airplane - Today
Don Covay - Come (and) see about me (1965)
The Grateful dead - Uncle John's band
Stevie Wonder - A place in the sun
Chuck Berry - Nadine (1964)
The Beatles - Got to get you into my life (1966)
Love - Alone again or (1967)
Buffalo springfield - For what it's worth
Creedence Cleartwater Revival - Fortunate son
The Small Faces - (Tell me) Have you ever seen me
The Supremes - You can't hurry love
The Lovin' Spoonful - Darling be home soon
The Zombies - Tell her no
Bo Diddley - Pills (1961)
The Pretty things - Can't stand the pain
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
Creation - Making time
Marvin Gaye - You
James Brown - This is a mans world
Os Mutantes - A Minha Menina (1968)
Honeybus - I can't let Maggie go
The Move - I can hear the grass grow
Moby Grape - Omaha
13th Floor Elevator - You're gonna miss me
The Beach Boys - Good vibrations
The Beau Brummels - Laugh, laugh
Les Fleurs de Lys - Mud in your eye
The Easybeats - Sorry
The Yardbirds - Heartfull of soul
The Birds - Say those magic words
The Knickerbockers - Lies
The Music Machine - Talk Talk
The Seeds - Pushin' too hard
The Remains - Don't look back
The Action - Never ever
Smokey Robinson - The Tracks of my tears
Sam and Dave - Hold on I'm coming
Traffic - Heaven is in your mind
The Them - Gloria
The Rolling stones - Under my thumb
The Who - I'm a boy
Fleetwood Mac - Oh well
The Byrds - Turn turn turn
The Kinks - Afternoon tea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire